Corporate Photography Services
$150.00 / hour+
Our Corporate Services product has 3 options:
1. Lockdown Zoom lessons. Teach your staff how to create amazing Social Media content with their Smartphones.
2. Organisational Team Building We can create a fun photography day to get your team working together.
3. Photography Services. Scott McGale is your professional photographer who can create campaigns for your business.
Our Corporate Services product has 3 main options:
Let us train your staff to be confident in taking images suitable for publication in brochures or social media campaigns. During lockdown or otherwise, in a one to three hour Zoom lesson, your staff will be totally engaged and interactive in this fun, informative lesson. We can train your staff how to:
- Shoot on Manual Mode
- Aperture Priority Mode and
- Shutter Priority Mode
- Create high quality, creative images.
- Shoot stills and videos with Smartphones for marketing and social media
- Process digital images
- Retouch digital images
- Convert image files for a variety of outputs including website and print media.
PWA has worked with a large variety of corporate organisations including local councils. We can teach staff to use your existing cameras or we can supply high quality cameras for the session. We can also provide advice on camera types for purchase too.
This product is suitable for 1-2-1 or larger groups up to 20 people, and costs start at $150 per hour depending on your needs.
Please get in contact to discuss your oranisation's needs.
If your organisation is planning a team building event, let us give you a one day portrait or fashion session that will be fun, creative and a great learning/team building experience into the world of creative imagery and studio lighting. We can:
- Provide a studio for the session
- Supply a model to shoot
- Supply a sylist for the session
- Have a professional hair and make-up artist on set
- Supply all the lighting and camera equipment
- Provide expert profesional tuition on how to use the equipment and take images
- Demonstrate image processing and retouching
- Provide finished digital images for your social media platforms
The cost of this event will depend on your requirements and how many people will be attending. The event is suitable for up to 15 people.
Please get in contact to discuss the cost options.
If your organisation requires a photographer who is very experienced and produces outstanding images for your business, look no further. Scott Mcgale is the owner of Photo Workshop Australia and has been a professional photographer for over 20 years.
He regularly shoots for Marie Claire Magazine and others, and shoots Advertising Campaigns in Australia. You can view his work by clicking on this link, and don't hesitate to get in contact for a chat about your requirements.
Please note that pricing for commercial entities does not include GST which will be added to the prices shown at time of invoicing.
What Will You Learn
In either option you will learn
- What is Aperture
- Shutter Speed
- Creative composition
- White Balance
- Camera handling
- What is Depth of Field
- Direction of light
- Which lens and when to use it
- Smartphone video capture techniques