Remote Learning Live Session
In this special 1-2-1 one hour live session, Scott will teach you all about your camera, and even get you started on Manual Mode, or another element of creative photography that you wish to learn. This session is great for Smartphones, and Manual Cameras, and can be taught live in any area of the country. Brilliant for remote areas. Through Zoom or Skype you get face time with a professional photographer to guide you and answer all your questions. Note. This is not a pre-recorded video but a live one-to-one lesson.
Don't be frustrated by pre-recorded online courses where you can't ask direct questions and find it very confusing. Scott knows all the cameras and phones so he can tailor the lesson to your camera and your needs.
Zoom or Skype live sessions with Scott McGale, your expert photographer and have all your questions answered.
- Perfect for Smartphones! Control your image, Process to perfection and Share in minutes! Free software provided
- Learn how to shoot in manual with your DSLR or Mirroless camera
- Scott is a registered Creative Kids provider and NSW government approved kids course teacher
- Use a Creative Kids voucher and get the one hour session for free!
- Fantastic for remote areas
- Available Australia wide
NSW parents can get a free NSW Creative Kids voucher at service.nsw.gov.au
Global bookings welcome, call us on +(612) 9400 9218. Please be aware of the +10 hrs GMT time difference, and call at a reasonable time.Thank you.
Or call us if you have another need, and Scott will advise if a Remote Session is possible.
What you can learn
- Camera or Smartphone
- Shutter Speed
- Manual Mode
- Aperture Priority Mode
- Camera functions
- Depth of Field
- Studio Lighting